Our Corporate Reports are only available to data providers and enable corporate and regional offices to accurately assess the individual performances of hotels in their portfolio against their selected competitors and industry segments. Reports can be customized to segment your portfolio by brand, cluster and region. Tracking monthly or daily occupancy, average daily rate (ADR) revenue per available room (RevPAR) the Corporate Report enables you to identify stronger or weaker performing properties and plan your strategy accordingly. Additionally, supply, demand and revenue data is also available on the online report.
- Only available to data providers
- Annual subscription
- Combines your all of your STAR report data into one spreadsheet
- Customisable report formats
- Provides visibility of brand, cluster and regional performance against competitive aggregates
- Easily identify hotels that are performing well or underperforming
- Eliminates time spent generating and/or reviewing individual reports
- Deliverable options: weekly and/or monthly
Corporate Reports are delivered in Excel format directly to your inbox or accessible online. Custom data files available on request for longer time series and larger portfolios.
We Also Recommend:
Our annual profitability database, tracking over 2,500 hotels outside North America, is the ideal choice to understand revenues, costs and profit breakdowns. You may select the sample of hotels included in the report to suit your needs.
Benchmark your property’s occupancy, average daily rate (ADR) and revenue per available room (RevPAR) performance against your chosen competitive set to identify if your property is gaining or losing market share.