STAR Add Ons
STR offers a full array of Add Ons to further enhance your STAR Report. By looking at your data in a different way, you will be able to draw a more complete picture of how you are performing against your competitive set.
- Available for data providers with STAR subscription
- Additional Competitive Set: Works just like your first competitive set. Choose a group of four or more hotels to analyze even more of your competition. Available for Daily, Weekly and/or Monthly STAR participants.
- Bandwidth: Understand the breadth in performance of your nightly comp set, your position in it and the potential of it. Your hotel’s daily performance is overlaid onto the full range of your competitive set’s performance. Available for Monthly, Weekly and/or Daily STAR participants. Segmentation Bandwidth is also available.
- RPM: Understand your exact RevPAR Positioning among each hotel in your competitive set in this Matrix of occupancy and ADR Indexes. Gives you an instant visual display of RevPAR ranking relative to ADR and occupancy, and shows you monthly changes so you can see whose campaigns are working and whose are not. Available for Monthly, Weekly and/or Daily STAR participants.
- Segmentation: Details the impact of transient, group and contract guests for your property as well as your competitive set. It also breaks down your revenues into room revenue, food and beverage revenue, and other sources. Segmentation can be added to your Monthly and/or Weekly STAR reports.
We Also Recommend:
Corporate Reports provide your corporate and regional management teams with an overview of your portfolio’s performance against the selected competitors and local markets in one document.
Market Forecast reports include supply, demand, room revenue, occupancy, average daily rate (ADR) and revenue per available room (RevPAR) on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Reports are available for the Top 25 U.S. Markets and over 40 markets in Europe, Middle East and Asia/Pacific.